Click n Curl Blowout Brush Set with Detachable Barrels – Extra Small
Click n Curl is the detachable round brush styling tool that allows you to achieve a salon quality blow-out at home. It’s easy to use as a conventional round brush and produces results consistent with today’s hottest hairstyle trends – body, volume and loose flowing curls. Unlike other tools that require you to dry before styling, Click n Curl allows you to dry and style all in one step. With Click n Curl, you can achieve the look you need by the time your hair is dry and cool.
- As easy to use as a conventional round brush, but also produces superior results and can cut your hair styling routine in half
- Allows you to dry and style at the same time, producing simply remarkable results
- Click n Curl’s long-lasting style comes from the ceramic-coated detachable barrels, which heat up with a hair dryer and then remain in the hair to cool
- Vented, lightweight aluminum barrels contain soft brushes
- 1-in. diameter extra small barrels recommended for hair 3-7 inches long
HOW TO USE
- Wash and towel-dry hair. Apply styling spray and root booster of your choice.
- Attach a brush head to the easy-release brush handle. Stand the remaining rollers on end in a convenient to reach location.
- Blow dry hair until about 90% dry. With a brush head attached to the handle, use Click n Curl as you would a round brush to direct, brush and style your hair while using the blow dryer.
- Wrap a section of hair around the brush barrel starting from the end and wrapping down towards the roots. Use blow dryer as a heat source to heat the ceramic brush head. Wrap tight to the scalp and set the roller securely in place by giving it a little shake back and forth against the scalp. Press the release button on the brush handle and leave the roller in place.
- Repeat with next section of hair, leaving each roller in place. Dry hair completely.
- Allow the hair to set and cool. Remove the barrel rollers by unrolling each one up and out slowly. Complete styling as desired.
- Warning: ceramic/aluminum barrels may be hot during use with a blow dryer. Avoid resting a heated brush barrel against skin. Allow to cool before handling.
- Includes: 5 brush barrels, universal handle & 3 clips